Client: Leading consumer credit reporting agency in the East Coast
Business application: Credit-related services, case management and financial operations.
Our US client needed to host data relating to their consumers in Europe. They decided to use this opportunity to upgrade its legacy systems and transform the CRM environment to support its purpose of helping people live their financial best by providing information about managing credit scores. While doing it our client wants to ensure highest data privacy in the form of efficient consent management and maintaining GDPR compliance.
The pursuit Team helped to convert a regulatory requirement into a CRM transformation initiative. Our team analyzed the overall system independently as well as along with the clients to get a total understanding of the situation.
We recommended a Salesforce solution that supports GDPR and nation-specific data protection laws like CCPA in the United States.
Pursuit’s solution using Salesforce enabled them to honor customer requests about how they as a business would use customer data. We implemented data privacy preferences to manage customer privacy in the form of Consent Management Objects. For consent management we had implemented the following methods:
Edit the flow to consider periodically reviewing your contacts’ contact preferences to make sure that your flow includes only those contacts who wish to receive emails
Build a flow that:
- Accepts a contact ID.
- Finds all data associated with that contact ID.
- Deletes the data.
Store customers’ data privacy preferences.
- Identify the customers for which you’ve set privacy preferences by either: Apex trigger on the Individual object for retrieving updates to data privacy records
- Running queries for updates to records based on the Individual object using the SOAP API.
- Setting a schedule for quick action on customers’ requests.
These objects allow us to establish authorization audit details and manage communication methods for customers to provide consent authorization and record communication preferences, respectively.
APEX, SoapAPI, Java
- The CRM transformation helped to improve customer trust
- 100% GDPR compliant platform
- 98% improvement in data privacy